Resolution passed at the Lowestoft Coalition Against The Cuts launch rally on 2 March 2011
- End tax dodging estimated to cost the UK £150 billion per year
- Tax the rich
- Stop the disastrous foreign wars, expenditure on weapons of mass destruction and invest in green jobs
- Stop the bankers paying themselves obscene bonuses
- Levy a Robin Hood tax on bank takeovers
What You Can Do…
- Support Lowestoft Coalition Against The Cuts by joining our leafleting every Saturday, 11-1pm, in the town centre precinct, outside the Britten Centre.
- Join our email list – keep up to date with activity in your area.
- Photocopy this leaflet and pass onto friends and workmates.
- Want to know more? We can supply a speaker for your group or trade union branch.
01502 568684 / 569174 / 574010